The conference proceedings of this conference will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar.
The 9th International Conference on Environmental Pollution and Remediation (ICEPR'19) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to environmental pollution and remediation. The goal of ICEPR'19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICEPR is an acronym for International Conference on Environmental Pollution and Remediation.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation (IJEPR) (publication fees may apply)
For more information about of the previous event, please visit: Past Event
ICEPR'19 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Air, Soli & Water pollution and treatment
- Environmental Protection
- Environmental Safety Regulations
- Environmental Sustainability and Development
- Green Manufacturing and Technologies, Pollution Prevention
- Greenhouse Effect, Global Warming, and Climate Change
- Impact of Industrialization on the Environment
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
Dr. Jamal Chaouki,
École Polytechnique de Montréal, Canada
Biography & Abstract
Dr. Mamadou Fall,
University of Ottawa, Canada<
Biography & Abstract