13th International Conference on Environmental Pollution and Remediation
August 9, 2023
August 11, 2023
Brunel University, London, United Kingdom
The 13th International Conference on Environmental Pollution and Remediation will be delivered in-person in London, United Kingdom and virtually, providing the opportunity of online presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtually. The registration fee for virtual participation is reduced.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 13th International Conference on Environmental Pollution and Remediation (ICEPR’23) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to environmental pollution and remediation. The goal of this environment conference 2023 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICEPR is an acronym for International Conference on Environmental Pollution and Remediation.
Topics for ICEPR’23 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Air pollution and treatment
- Environmental Protection
- Environmental Sustainability and Development
- Greenhouse Effect, Global Warming, and Climate Change
- Groundwater Issues
- Soil Pollution and Treatment
- Wastewater Management and Treatment
- Water Pollution and Treatment
All submissions accepted as posters will be presented orally by the authors for 5 minutes
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation (IJEPR) (publication fees may apply)
ICEPR’23 is now accepting papers on the following topics through its OpenConf system….
Learn More »
Dr. Domenico Lombardo
CNR - (Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche), Italy
Conference Local Chair
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference