The previous event in this conference series, ICEPR, was held on August 19 - 21, 2018, in Madrid, Spain. ICEPR is one of the 4 conferences that make up the World Congress on New Technologies (NewTech'18). Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the conference becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
- Best Paper Award Winners
- Congress Proceedings
- Video: NewTech'18 Congress
- Photos of the Congress
- ICEPR'18 Website
- Congress Program
- ICEPR'17 - June 6 - 8, 2017 | Rome, Italy
- ICEPR'16 - August 18 - 19, 2016 | Budapest, Hungary
- ICEPR'15 - July 15 - 17, 2015 | Barcelona, Spain
- ICEPR'14 - August 11 - 13, 2014 | Prague, Czech Republic
- ICEPR'13 - July 15 - 17, 2013 | Toronto, Canada
- ICEPR'12 - August 28 - 30, 2012 | Montreal, Canada
- ICEPR'11 - August 17 - 19, 2011 | Ottawa, Canada
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Dr. Monika Bojko, for the paper entitled: "Acclimatization of Diatom Phaeodactylum Tricornutum to Long-Term Environmental Temperature and Light Intensity Changes" ;
- Dr. Hong-Chan Chang, for the paper entitled: "Energy Consumption Level Prediction Based on Classification Approach with Machine Learning Technique" ;
- Atasi Dan, for the paper entitled: "Evaluation of Spectral Selectivity of High Temperature Multilayer Solar Absorber Thin Film" ;
- Siddharth Dash, for the paper entitled: "A Mechanism Using Shape-Memory Alloys to Assist Partially Paralysed Patients in Walking With a Natural Gait" ;
- Dr. Praveen Kumar, for the paper entitled: "Surface Modified InGaN/Si(111) Photoanode For Efficient Photoelectrochemical Water-Splitting" ;
- Manhattan Lebrun, for the paper entitled: "Biochar Amendment Associated to Compost and/or Iron in Order to Improve Lead and Arsenic Soil Stabilization and Salix Viminalis Growth" ;
- Keyong Nam Lee, for the paper entitled: "Tri-package White LEDs as a High-Color-Quality Lighting Source with Cd-free Quantum Dots" ;
- Dorothea Summer, for the paper entitled: "Inhibition and Stimulation of Different Dechlorinating Bacterial Cultures Using Iron Particles" ;
NewTech'18 Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of the 4th World Congress on New Technologies (NewTech'18) are open acess. You can find them in the link below.
Video: NewTech'18 Congress
Photos of the Congress
To view the photos taken during the NewTech'18 Congress please visit: 2018.newtechcongress.com/photos.
To view the website for the previous event in this conference series, please visit: www.2018.icepr.org.
The Program for NewTech'18 is available in the link below.