14th International Conference on Environmental Pollution and Remediation (ICEPR 2024)
The previous event in this conference series, ICEPR 2023, was held on August 09 – 11, 2023 in London, United Kingdom. Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the conference becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Extended Notification to Authors
Extended Early-Bird Registration
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Aarabi Samar, Mohammed V University, Morocco
for the paper entitled: “Assessment of Heavy Metals for Sediments and Water in the Bouregreg Estuary“;
- Hari Desai, Indian Institute of Technology, India
for the paper entitled: “Adsorption Of Organic Dye On Pillared Clays“;
NewTech 2024 Congress Proceedings
Proceedings of the 9th World Congress on New Technologies (NewTech 2023) are open access. You can find them in the link below.
Video: NewTech Congress 2023
ICEPR 2023 Website
To view the website for the previous event in this conference series, please visit:
The Conference Program for the 13th International Conference on Environmental Pollution and Remediation (ICEPR 2023) is available in the link below.
Photos of the Conference
To view the photos taken during the ICEPR 2023 Conference please visit:
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €250 EUR registration
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference