14th International Conference on Environmental Pollution and Remediation (2024)
We are pleased to announce that 14th International Conference on Environmental Pollution and Remediation will be held in Barcelona, Spain, on August 25 – 27, 2024 at the Alimara Hotel Barcelona.
ICEPR 2024 will be held at the Alimara Hotel Barcelona. Situated in the “iconic borough of Horta”, the Alimara Hotel Barcelona is just 15 minutes from Barcelona’s historical centre. The Hotel offers restaurants, garden, a fitness centre, internet Wi-Fi, laundry and ironing services and car parking.
For more information on the Alimara Hotel Barcelona, please visit:
This beautiful city is the second largest city in Spain with around 1.6 million people residing within its boundaries. Beyond the city limits, the population swells to about 5 million, ranking it as the sixth most populous urban area in the European Union.
Barcelona is one of the most popular tourist vacation with its many attractions, such as Sagrada Familia by Antonio Gaudí, L’Aquarium de Barcelona, Barcelona FC Museum along with many others.
For more information on Barcelona, please visit:
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €250 EUR registration
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference