13th International Conference on Environmental Pollution and Remediation (2023)
The important dates and deadlines for the 13th International Conference on Environmental Pollution and Remediation (ICEPR’23) are as follows:
|August 09-11, 2023|
|Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines||May 19, 2023|
|Final Extended Notification to Authors||May 26, 2023|
|Final Extended Final Version of Accepted Submissions||June 2, 2023|
|Final Extended Early-Bird Registration||June 2, 2023|
|Final Extended Regular Registration*||June 29, 2023|
|Late Registration||After June 29, 2023|
*This is the registration deadline for all authors
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference